100% natural hand-made soap – lime + grapefruit
The composition contains: coconut funnel, olive oil, castor oil, aleos butter, lavender oil, linseed oil, lemon oil, tea tree oil, mint oil, grapefruit oil.
85g -90g 4£
It regenerates and brightens tired skin.
Necessary when you need to cleanse your skin. Thanks to fruit acids it exfoliates dead epidermis, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. It has properties regulating sebum secretion and supporting the fight against acne. Rich in menthol oil, it relaxes tired skin, brightens and smoothes it. After bathing, the skin is nourished, brightened and regenerated, and you will feel refreshed as if you were walking in a warm spring rain.
– exfoliates dead epidermis
– has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
– helps in the fight against acne
– regulates sebum secretion
– nourishes and smoothes the skin
– Lime – rich in vitamin C, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium. Thanks to the content of fruit acids and enzymes, it exfoliates dead epidermis and cleanses the skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Lime and lemon helps to fight the signs of skin aging. Thanks to flavonoids it nourishes and smoothes the skin. The contained vitamin C has brightening and regenerating properties. Lime regulates the secretion of sebum in the skin and has a soothing effect on wounds, so it is also used in cosmetics to fight acne.
– Mint – is rich in vitamin C, organic acids and mineral salts, all the wealth of essential oils, tannins and flavonoids. It has disinfecting properties and improves the condition of the skin. Thanks to the content of menthol, it relaxes tired skin, brightens and controls proper sebum secretion. Thanks to flavonoids it nourishes and smoothes the skin.
– Coconut oil – thanks to its high content of lauric, capricile and linoleic acids, coconut oil has many valuable properties such as antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. It accelerates cell regeneration and perfectly moisturizes dry skin. This oil helps to treat many skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and acne. It contains antioxidants which prevent premature skin aging.
– Olive oil – has soothing and soothing effects and strengthens the natural resistance of the skin, eliminates its roughness.
– Castor oil – is a great moisturizer for the skin, thanks to the content of vitamin E it fights free radicals, thus helping to fight the signs of skin aging. It also perfectly deals with the fight against acne.