Ichthammol is a natural product made from sulfuric shale.
Ichthammol provides antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal actions.
Ichthyol (Ichthammol) ointment is natural treatment for skin problems.
It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and reparative effects. The active components of ichthammol improve blood circulation in skin; promote regeneration of epithelium and healing of wounds.
It is effective for:
– Treating insect bites and stings from mosquitoes, spiders and bees;
– Treatment of boils;
– Removing splinters and slivers;
– Treating plant irritations, such as nettles and etс.;
– Treating minor skin infections such as an ingrown toenails;
– Treatment of Anal fissures.
How to use:
Ichthyol (Ichthammol) ointment is applied externally. The ointment is applied evenly with a thin layer to the affected skin 1-2 times a day every day and then cover it with a bandage. Re-clean the area daily and repeat the procedure.
It is not used for eyes, and it should not be used in deep wounds.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN!
STORE IN A DRY COOL PLACE (less than 20C)