Cosmetics containing bee products have long been known and appreciated in cosmetology. They help to take care of even the most demanding skin. Propolis has long been considered a priceless gift of nature and commonly used cosmetics and medicines. Today we know that it consists mainly of flavonoids and vitamins from the B group, retinol, enzymes, proteins, amino acids, as well as glucose, fructose and sucrose. It also contains magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium, copper, zinc and iron. Importantly, the composition of propolis can vary depending on the latitude from which it comes and the climate in which the bees live.
Propolis – a bees putty is a mixture of bee or wasp secretion and resinous substances present in the shoots of young trees. It is designed to protect bees against microorganisms, therefore it has a strong bactericidal and fungicidal effect. Thanks to these properties, it has found many medicinal and care applications. The bees’ kit accelerates the healing and regeneration processes of tissues, prevents respiratory infections and soothes inflammations. It is used externally and internally.
Thanks to more than 300 chemical compounds, propolis has an antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effect. It inhibits the growth of numerous Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria. It can be used in skin diseases such as: atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, inflammation, infections, mycosis, herpes or acne.
Cosmetics with propolis will work well in the care of any type of skin, nourish and regenerate it properly.
However, before using cosmetics or medicines with propolis, you should pay attention to the possible allergenic effect of this ingredient. Particularly careful should be used such preparations for children, which are more sensitive to allergies.
Our propolis ointment contains beneficial propolis and additional ingredients such as :
– surgical spirit – a substance with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antiseptic effects
– linseed oil – is a natural source of linoleic and linoleic acid, helps to regulate the composition of sebum, regulates its secretion, cleanses it and helps to fight acne without drying out the skin. It will also work well for mature skin, helping to firm and deeply moisturize the skin.
– cocoa butter – is a very good source of antioxidants, which eliminates free radicals, inhibits the aging process of the skin. Additionally, it stimulates the synthesis of collagen, which is so necessary for our skin. It moisturizes and nourishes dry skin very well, it is also suitable for skin care with stretch marks and scars, because it supports natural regeneration of the skin.
– coconut butter – shows primarily protective effects, soothes all irritations and relaxes our skin. Its action surprises with its versatility – it moisturizes, firms and has an anti-wrinkle effect.
– avocado butter – this oil is a vitamin bomb for the skin, which greatly supports its daily care. Brightly nourishes, moisturises, firms and smoothes the skin. It also protects against external influences, soothes and soothes particularly dry, sensitive skin.
– Vitamin E – an excellent antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals. Therefore, it protects the skin against harmful substances. Vitamin of youth makes the skin smooth, elastic and bright. It also takes part in the natural processes of epidermal renewal and improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis, thanks to which the skin is better moisturised.
Our propolis ointment has many applications.
It works well in the care of dry skin, accelerates the healing of all wounds, sores and infections. It can also be used in the course of acne, psoriasis, herpes, hemorrhoids treatment.
It is worth using this natural cosmetic during everyday care.