Pearls have been decorating the bodies of women all over the world for 6000 years. As a curiosity I can say that, according to legend, the first pearls were the tears of angels.
Pearls are the only precious stones of organic origin and are among the most precious jewels in the world, attributed to them both magical properties and healing power. This was known to the people of Asia, where for 1000 years pearl powder has been used to improve skin condition and to stop the signs of skin aging.
The main components of the pearl – the mineral aragonite and conchiolin – the components of the shell. Conchiolin is responsible for the healing properties of the pearls. Minerals present in pearl powder, such as calcium, sodium and magnesium, have a toning and soothing effect, and the combination of amino acids and minerals gives a healing effect and stimulates cellular metabolism of the skin. It turns out that cosmetics with powdered mother-of-pearl mass have a great healing effect on various skin problems. They are used in sensitive skin care, psoriasis, fish scales, acne, atopic dermatitis and even in the treatment of scars and burns.
Our soap also contains this unusual ingredient – powdered pearl, thanks to which it has a regenerative, firming and soothing effect on the skin.
Moreover, in the composition of our soap you will find other natural ingredients that have a miraculous and healing effect on our skin.
Let’s take a deeper look at them.
– Collagen, called youth protein, rebuilds damaged skin cells, deeply moisturizes, firms and smoothes. The skin becomes tense and wrinkles shallow. Used in acne skin care, it normalizes sebum secretion, evens out its tone and smoothes acne scars. Because collagen fibres are a natural substance, they are suitable for sensitive, vascular or atopic skin care. Preparations with collagen are perfect not only for face, but also for the care of body skin affected by cellulite and stretch marks.
– Glycerin moisturizes and soothes the skin very well, increases its elasticity and makes it smooth.
– Goat’s milk protects the skin against water loss and accelerates the regeneration processes of the epidermis. It makes the skin more elastic and firm, and thanks to the content of B vitamins, softens keratinized epidermis and prevents it from cracking. Its valuable proteins soothe irritations and additionally create a protective film on the skin, which often provides soothing for irritated and dry skin.
– Castor oil has soothing, protective and moisturizing properties. It also makes the skin retain moisture for longer, so it does not become irritated. Castor oil can accelerate healing.
– Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, nourishes the skin, has an anti-inflammatory effect and soothes irritations, neutralizes free radicals.
– Honey, a unique food product that is also widely used in cosmetics and medicine. It has an excellent influence on the general health condition, but also on the condition of our skin. It is especially recommended for people suffering from various dermatological problems. Thanks to active nourishing ingredients, honey regenerates and moisturizes the skin very well. As a rule, it is well assimilated and easily absorbed. Acne skin care uses its strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to remove excess sebum, minimizes the conditions of inflammation and redness. Antibiotic ingredients disinfect, while strong regenerative properties reduce the predisposition to the formation of discolorations and scars. Honey perfectly moisturizes the skin, makes it more elastic, soothes and firms the skin. anti-wrinkle and all this is due to the glycogen content. The presence of fruit acids, in turn, causes exfoliating properties of the epidermis, cleansing, and unifying skin tone.
The ingredients of our soap have been carefully selected to care for even the most demanding skin. Thanks to this, the soap with pearl will provide optimal hydration and an injection of valuable nutrients.
Buy soap with pearl in our shop and enjoy its magical effects.