This mysterious substance is a chemical compound that is naturally formed in your body. You excrete it with urine and sweat. Urea is also an important component of the chemical compounds that occur in the stratum corneum of the epidermis.
Don’t be afraid.
Only synthetic urea is used in cosmetics. So don’t worry, you won’t find a substance recovered from human or animal urine in creams and medicines with urea.
A little bit of history.
Urea was synthesized in 1828 by the German chemist Friedrich Wöhler and was used in the production of medicines and cosmetics for dry and problematic skin care. Urea is a humectant, i.e. a strong moisturizing substance that prevents water loss from the epidermis. Depending on the applied concentration, it has a different effect in the cosmetic product. In low concentrations it stimulates the regeneration of the epidermis, moisturizes, softens, while in high concentrations it exfoliates, so it is ideal for the treatment of diseases such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, lichen, fish scales, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, mycosis and nail mycosis.
A little something about our ointment.
Our ointment contains a high concentration of beneficial urea and additionally:
– Salicylic acid, which has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
– Cocoa butter, which perfectly moisturizes the skin, helps prevent excessive dryness of the skin. The antioxidants contained in it reduce inflammation, bringing the desired effect of relief and soothing the skin affected by disease.
– Coconut butter, which is a source of many valuable nutrients. Among others, vitamins A and E, B vitamins, folic acid and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, calcium and zinc. It has an antioxidant, moisturizing and regenerating effect on the skin.
– Glycerin, which has a strong moisturizing and soothing effect.
– Soya bean wax, 100% natural wax used in the production of cosmetics.
– Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant
– Vitamin A + D, which accelerate the regeneration of the epidermis and soothe inflammation.
A few words about psoriasis
It is a chronic and recurring disease, which is characterized by changes in the skin. These changes occur as a result of abnormal and excessive keratosis of the epidermis. In addition to pharmacological treatment, daily skin care is very important, through regular exfoliation and moisturizing of the skin. By using our urea ointment you will get the appropriate exfoliation and softening of the epidermis, which will properly prepare the skin for the adoption of other medicinal ingredients. The ointment has a very delicate scent of cocoa butter and rich texture, which immediately soothes irritations and nourishes dry, irritated skin. Natural ingredients ensure proper hydration and nourishment. The ointment should be applied after a gentle warm-up in the hands. It spreads very well on the skin.
What does our feet say about that?
This cosmetic has many applications of medicinal mines is recommended for the care of dry skin of heels, prints or calluses. After using the ointment, the feet are incredibly moisturized and the skin is delicate and soft.
Nourishing ointment with urea, just like all our cosmetics, is produced by hand using carefully selected ingredients. It is closed in an environmentally friendly glass container. Choosing this ointment you ensure your skin natural exfoliation, hydration and regeneration.