Our skin is the largest organ of our body, so it needs special attention from us every day. Not only does it need daily cleansing, but it also needs appropriate care, tailored to individual needs.
Thus, oily and combination skin requires gentle hydration, while dry or problematic skin requires deep hydration and nourishment. When your skin is very sensitive, irritated, you struggle with dryness, eczema, psoriasis, you are looking for the right cosmetics to regenerate it. Natural and hand-made cosmetics by Eccolenka will allow you to provide your skin with gentle care.
A few words about psoriasis
Psoriasis is a skin disease whose causes are not fully understood. It is often heard that it is an autoimmune disease, i.e. the organism attacks its tissues and destroys them for unexplained reasons. When in normally functioning skin the cell metabolism process in the course of psoriasis is about 26-28 days, it is shortened to 4 days. That is why it is so important to have good skin care and carefully selected cosmetics.People who struggle with the problem of dry, reddened skin with persistent pruritus on a daily basis should turn to natural cosmetics, which do not contain chemical additives that can additionally irritate the skin. Natural cosmetics with the addition of medicinal herbs will help alleviate irritation and reduce inflammation.
What to keep in mind
PEELING – STEP ONE
The first and basic step in the care of our skin should be the exfoliation of dead epidermis. Body peeling allows for proper preparation of the skin for further care or treatment. Our PSORIATIC PASTE will help you to do this.
It is a natural peeling that contains 80% sea salt, coconut oil, tea tree oil and marigold. This paste through the richness of mineral components contained in sea salt and the nourishing effect of coconut oil will very well cleanse the skin from dead skin. Tea tree oil thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties will soothe skin irritations. This peeling eliminates barkterie, helps to reduce excessive secretion of sebum so important for the care of skin with imperfections or acne. It exfoliates the skin very well and is gentle on sensitive skin.
CLEARING – STEP SECOND
Once we have got rid of dead skin, the next step in skin care is to thoroughly cleanse the skin. At this stage, our HAND – MADE SOAPS will help you.
– Soaps with salt, designed for all skin types.
– Soaps with oils – Aleppo soap, is used in the care of psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema, acne and any skin irritation.
– Soaps with clay, thanks to the clay content provides a shot of precious macro and microelements.
– Soaps with herbs Ideally suited for skin care with psoriasis and acne.
– Hemp soap will be a great choice for sensitive and problematic skin care.
-Marigold soap with olive oil and avocado oil moisturizes and firms the most dry skin.
THE NEXT STEP – MOISTURISING
It was a peeling, cleansing now it is time to moisturize and nourish our skin. Properly selected nourishing substances will allow for good care of even the most demanding skin. It is worth mentioning here hand-made OINTMENTS and LOTIONS
– Pearl paste – recommended for acne skin care, atopic dermatitis or eczema. It nourishes, moisturizes, smoothes wrinkles, improves blood circulation and brightens discolorations.
– Urea ointment – thanks to the content of urea, it will work well in the care of dry, dry skin with dryness. It thoroughly moisturizes, nourishes and soothes irritated skin.
– Cream from ground pearl – improves elasticity, skin tension, soothes irritations. Recommended for all skin types.
– Propolis ointment – thanks to its antiseptic properties, it is suitable for demanding skin care. It can be used to treat acne, psoriasis, mycosis, herpes, minor infections or wounds.
– Greasing balm with cbd oil – it is a balm for special tasks, thanks to its magnesium content it alleviates the effects of stress and fatigue, it is perfect as a bath additive. It thoroughly nourishes dry skin through its composition – cbd oil, linseed oil, cocoa butter and mango butter.
– Hemp ointment is the first aid in the care of dry skin and psoriasis, it moisturizes and regenerates the skin very well. Ideally suited for dry skin at night. It softens, smoothes the skin and soothes irritations.
Don’t forget your scalp.
Here you will find our unique pasta shampoo based on 3 hemp oils and 42 herbs! It smoothes the skin very well and soothes and cares for it. Recommended for psoriasis, dandruff, problems with hair loss and irritation of the scalp.
Now your skin feels fantastically relaxed and you can enjoy free time
You can buy all the products without leaving home in our online store
All the products I have exchanged for will be bought without leaving home in our online store.